Complaints Procedures

If a parent is dissatisfied with any aspect of the school’s work the parent should, in the first instance, express his/her view to the Headteacher and it is hoped that the vast majority of cases can be dealt with at this level. If not, then the parent can bring the matter to the attention of the Chair of Governors or, if need be, to the Education Authority. A copy of the complaints procedures is available here.